Jumat, 15 Juni 2012

Listening session


Good day students, welcome to listening session that I have designed specially for you. In this session you will do alot of fun activities to improve your listening skill. The activities are very interesting for you as it includes a lot of topics that are familiar with your daily life. So, let’s have fun together.

Today we have three activities in listening. The first one is warming up by listening a recording dialogue about school life. The second activity is the main activity, it’s about college life, a life after you finish high school my dear students. And the last is game. Let’s start by listening this recording as the warming up activity.

What was that recording about? Interesting wasn’t it? Yeah, the kid’s voice on this recording was soo cute. Now students, it’s time for you to answer some questions about it, you can do your first exercise here.

Phew, that was fun,wasnt it? After you have completed your first exercise, let’s move to the main dish of our course. I’m sure that you are curious about your future. You will live college life after finishing high school. It’s sooo interesting to discuss about it. That’s why, I have recorded a recording about the college life. Please listen carefully to this recording.

If you are not really clear about it, you can replay it again and again until you can get the idea of the whole recording. Finished? Off course, my smart students. Now I have something to check your understanding about this recording that you have listened. You can do your main exercise here.

Good job students! You still want to do some more listening activities? Wow, you are so spiritful to follow my lesson. As a reward, I will give you a listening game. It’s so interesting. Please do this game, and after you have done it, please capture your best score and send it to my email on adam_ismail@rocketmail.com.
Have fun, students :D

1 komentar:

  1. Strength : Nice blog dude
    Weakness : It hasn't complete yet
    Sugestions:
    Complete it soon, because just see one session I already know that it will be a good ones.

    BalasHapus

Tolong kritik sepedas-pedasnya ya my man! I will appreciate it! :D